Patients suffering from following ailments can only be admitted for treatment
4. Anxiety Neurosis
5. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
9. Allergic Rhinitis
10. Chronic Pharyngitis/Laryngitis
11. Chronic Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
12. Neck Pain
13. Frozen Shoulders
14. Acute/Chronic Back Pain
15. Muscle Pain
21. IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
23. High Cholesterol/Trigylcerides (Hyperlipidaemia)
24. Anemia (Hemoglobin lcerides (Hyperlipidaemia) level not less than 8gm/100ml
25. Menstrual Disorders
27. Calcaneal Spur Pain
28. Foot Pain
29. Joint Pain
30. Osteoarthritis (Knee Joints)
32. Diabetes Mellitus II
33. Spondylitis-Cervical & Lumbar
34. Rheumatoid Arthritis
Exclusion criteria for admission at the Centre
- person addicted to substance abuse (narcotic and psychotropic substances), such as drugs, tobacco, alcohol, zarda, pan masala etc;
- persons with unstable heart condition;
- disabled persons;
- visually impaired persons;
- person who are unable to walk 1 km without support;
- persons above 80 years of age;
- persons weighing over 130kg;
- pregnant women; and
- persons suffering from cancer, TB, Skin diseases or any other incurable and communicable diseases;
are not eligible for treatment at the Centre. It is to be noted that YST is not a de-addiction and/or re-habilitation centre.
Other Terms &Conditions:
- Admission timings are from 9am to 5pm IST on working days.
- Check-in Time is 10 am (IST) and Check-out Time is 9 am(IST).
- Payment of tips or gifts are strictly prohibited in the Centre.
- All patients are required to provide accurate, correct and complete details of any previous or present medical history, medications and of allergic reaction of any sort and cause especially sensitivity to any herbal, oil, drug and eatables to our doctors at time of admission. You may be required to submit your medical history prior to admission at the centre.
- All patients are expected to maintain discipline, and obey all rules of the Centre.
- Use of Mobile Phones/Laptops/Cameras and other similar electronic devices are permitted only inside the allocated Rooms. Patients are advised not to use the same anywhere else in the Centre premises. Mobile Phones/Laptops/Cameras and other similar electronic devices are strictly prohibited in treatment areas.
- Patients may bring jewellery and/or other valuables items at their own risk. During their stay at the Centre, patients must look after their belongings themselves. Centre does not take any responsibility for any loss of such valuables.
- Patients are advised to bring:-
- Loose garments (Pyjama Kurta, Salwar Kameez), undergarments & Towels
- Track suits for Yoga and Physiotherapy
- Shorts/Track suits and walking shoes
- Woollen garments in winter
- Bathroom Toiletries (not applicable for Yogananda & Paramananda)
- Misbehaving with doctors/therapist/staff by the patient or by their guests is viewed as a serious breach of the centre disciplinary rules and such situation will lead to immediate discharge of the patient on the disciplinary grounds from the centre and any charges already paid will stand forfeited.
- Rules & regulation/terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Courts and/or Forums located at Jaipur Rajasthan will have the exclusive jurisdiction only to adjudicate, mediate and/or arbitrate any dispute arising under or in connection with any services, or products or any combination thereof by whatever name referred to, being offered by Yogashray Sewayatan.
- For further information please visit our website www.yogashraysewayatan.com