Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation is a practice of movements & postures at various levels which incorporates different Asana, Pranayam. It is composed of three components of postures, energy & rhythm. When you practice Surya Namaskar “Prana” –Life force activates which enhances blood circulation throughout the body and the proper functioning of the bowels, the stomach, and the nerve centers which means the whole body from head to toe is benefited.
- Improves blood circulation as blood remain oxygenated through breathing process
- Increases flexibility & strengthen spinal column & limbs
- Improves cardio respiratory efficiency
- Tones up the nervous system & balance the endocrine and thyroid glands, reduces anxiety bring complete calmness and tranquility
- Refreshes skin & improves blood circulation make skin ageless and helpful in preventing the hair loss
- Helpful in weight Loss that stretches & tones the spine, neck, shoulder, hands, leg muscle promoting overall flexibility
- Helpful in managing Insomnia calms the body and mind and improves the sleeping patterns
- Regulates Menstrual Cycle balances the female hormones
Contradiction Surya Namaskar practiced with medical advice or caution
- Recent surgery
- Cardiac Illness
- Knee Joint Pain
- Lumbar & Cervical Spondylitis
Yoga exercise should be done strictly under supervision & guidance of qualified yoga instructor.
At Yogashray Sewayatan, our team of doctors and Yoga experts will advise and design yoga program according to individual’s ailment, physical and emotional condition. Because yogic practices needs prior consultation and proper guidance of Yoga experts.
Yogashray Sewayatan is a must visit yoga centers for serious yoga practitioner.