Ask yourself if you ever feel:
- Tenderness or pain in the affected muscle or joint?
- Depression, short tempered, Impatient?
- Exhaustion all the time for no reason?
- A throbbing or pulsating sensation?
- Being awake & not sleeping?
- Loss of strength?
Take it or Relieve it.
When you first notice your personal warnings signs starting up again, take prompt action.
LDM Meditation Technique
Stress Relieving Practice For Healthy Living
Meditation practices involves fully concentrating your attention on the sounds and try to regard them as pure sounds without any meaning attached to them or attempt to analyse them. An individual can get in closer touch with his or her body while inducing a state of deep relaxation.
LDM Meditation leads to feelings of enhanced well-being and calmness.
Bring the great change by taking simple steps to keep your brain active:
- Nature-Choosing a nature scene for your computer screen saver.
- Music– Play the recording when you feel anxious or agitated to syn your mood with the calm, restful.
- Steam Inhalation– Carefully pour 2 cups of water in to a bowl & boiled. Pour the boiled water in to bowl and put 2 drops of essential oils. Place your face about a foot away from the bowl, drape a towel over your head and close your eyes to avoid irritation. Inhale vapours for 5-10 minutes. The odour can be relaxing and powerful stress controller.
- Yoga- Yoga control physiological functions linked to stress response, BP, Heart Rate, Metabolism.Yoga postures open up spaces inside the body that allow prana to circulate more freely, carrying life giving energy.
- Work off stress with physical activity- Regular exercise changes the brain to improve memory e.x. walking “pumps up” the blood flow to your mind.
- Ear Points- Grab both earlobes between your thumbs and index fingers and gently squeeze and pull the ears upwards
- Cultivate your gratitude– Whenever you start feeling stress, look back through your journey to remind yourself of all positive things in your life.