Hydrotherapy can be used to bring sedative effects. Hydrotherapy is the use of water for the maintenance of health or treatment of disease. Water used in various temperatures enhances blood flow to help in eliminating toxins from the body & facilitate muscles relaxation.
Hot & Cold Pashan Foot Therapy is an excellent way to strengthen your immune system, alleviate congestion, soothe sore muscles & improve circulation. Hot water increase blood flow while cold water will reduce inflammation. Dipping your feet into hot water for three minutes & dipping your feet into cold water for one minute. Drink water before and after the therapy to hydrate the body, boost the circulation and prevent dizziness.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps in cases of chronically cold feet
- Promotes circulation
- Helps sleep disorders, relieves fatigue
- Reduce pain & muscle spasm
- Helps counteract low blood pressure and stabilizes circulation
- Increase Joint range of movement & muscle strength
- Helps combat headaches, colds, cough, indigestion, asthma