CONSTIPATION RELIEF THROUGH NATUROCURE
Namaskar from Yogashray Sewayatan
Constipation is a condition of the digestive system where an individual has hard faeces that are difficult to expel.In this condition the bowels do not move regularly, or are not completely emptied.
“Constipation can undermine the whole body including the immune system and it is now known that irregular bowel movements can be directly related to serious health conditions as well as emotions issues”.
1. In the morning after waking up drink 2-3 glass of water.
2. Before going to bath drink one and half glass of water.
3. Fifteen mins before tea and coffee drink one glass of water.
4. Stop having water 45 minutes before lunch & dinner.
5. Do not have water till 2-3 hrs after lunch & dinner.
MBBS Consultant (Diet & Lifestyle)
• Consume fresh fruits, and fortified cereals, have high fibre content salads and juices in the breakfast. • Bael fruit is regarded as best of all laxatives. It cleans and tones up the intestines. About 60 gms of fruit will suffice for an adult. • Grapes have been proved highly beneficial in overcoming constipation. • Soup is extremely beneficial in treating constipation, soup should be included in the diet before lunch and dinner. Soup of cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, ginger and coriander. Or soup of carrot, fenugreek leaves, ginger, Indian gooseberry(amla). • Drinking hot water with sour lime juice is also an effective remedy for constipation. • Pudhina, coriander and tulsi(basil) water at night before going to bed. • Simple vegetarian meal with less processing and adding bulking agent to your diet can help soften stools and make them easier to pass.
- Rectal bleeding after continually straining to pass stools
- Anal fissure, or a small tear around the anus
- Haemorrhoids, or swollen, inflamed blood vessels of veins in the rectum
- Faecal impaction, in which dried stools collect in the anus and rectum, leading to an obstruction in the path.
Editorial Board :- Yogacharya Smt. Sunita Sharma, Dr. Nandini Bharadwaj, Dr. Trilok Sharma, Naturocure & Yoga expert Poonam Sharma