Are you constantly worried, tense about something? Do you often feel that something bad will happen? Do you experience heart palpitations? Do you often feel cold, sweaty, numb or tingling hands or feet?
Recognizing the Signs and Symptoms of Anxiety Neurosis and how you can manage those feelings and get back to your normal life.
Causes of Anxiety Neurosis
- Childhood Abuse
- Family history of anxiety
- Prolonged exposure to stressful situations including personal, work or family
- Loss of physical closeness due to death, divorce, or illness
- Excessive use of caffeine or tobacco
- Medical health issues like Heart disease, Diabetes, Thyroid problems
In this month’s issue, of The Natural Path September 2018 focusses that Anxiety happen naturally but some experience it more than others. Its never to late to treat Anxiety Neurosis through Drug-Less Treatments. You need to understand your symptoms of anxiety disorder, you can manage your symptoms and regain control of your life naturally through Naturopathy, Yoga & Meditation.
- Partial Mud Lepan on Abdomen, Forehead and Eyes
- Mud Bath
- Spine & Shoulder Therapy
- Cold compress to back before sleep
- Hot & Cold Foot Therapy
Reflexology & Sand Track
Both Vata and Pitta are aggrevated which causes emotional and physical health issues.
- Shiroabhyanga (head massage) with herbal oils
- Shirodhara with depends upon nature of the illness and physical condition of the patient.
- Nasyam karma
Consultant (Diet & Lifestyle)
- Magnesium is required to reduce nervous tension, mood swings, irritability and to manage stress. Magnesium rich food sources include leafy greens vegetables, nuts, beans, whole grains, avocados, yogurt.
- Vitamins Bare needed for the metabolism of neurotransmitters, with deficiencies linked to mental health issues. Vitamins B rich sources food are Bananas, Legumes, leafy green vegetables etc.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs which contribute to an anxious state.
- Avoid caffeine and tea that increases stress hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol contributing to increase in heart rate, blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
For any feedback, queries.Please write back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Board :- Dr. Nandini Bharadwaj, Yogacharya Smt. Sunita Sharma, Naturocure & Yoga expert Poonam Sharma
Disclaimer :- The above methods,practices and suggestions in this newsletter should not be treated as a prescription for any ailment and should be followed only after consultation of Naturopathy & Ayurved Doctors.