Is your body getting what it needs
Roll back the years and prevent aging.
Yogashray Sewayatan, offers a comprehensive program of anti-aging treatments that focuses on all the factors that contribute to skin health as well as overall health, from managing hormonal imbalances in both men and women to developing an eating plan that includes foods known to help prevent aging. We can even help you become more active so your body can naturally rid itself of toxins.
Are you one of those people who tend to think of themselves as much younger than their age? If so, More power to you.
If you exercise your mind, practice breathing techniques, you can carry on learning and growing mentally and intellectually.
Your looks and the way your body works changes as you get older. Adopting sensible eating habits is probably the single best thing to keep body fit and energetic and free from disease.
Beat the effects of Aging through Yoga
Mental and physical changes that occur with passing years can upset your innate sense of balance. Yoga is an effective anti-aging tool, capable of relieving symptoms and in some cases improving medical outcomes. It doesn’t matter when you’re starting from or how old you are—Movement Therapy and Yoga can help.
- Eat one Apple daily in your breakfast.
- 1 glass of Orange/ Mausami Juice in morning/evening.
- Follow a healthy diet, fruits and vegetables that contain antioxidants like vitamins B and E. Zinc deficiency develops with age leads to weakened immune system. Best sources are yogurt, spinach, pumpkin and sesame seeds.
- Have at least 8-10 glasses of water and fresh fruit juices everyday
- Always dab your face; gently with hands, tissue, cotton or towel. Do not sleep on your stomach with your face down, it damages your skin. Avoid over exposure to the sun.
- Supplement your diet with Soya bean, Lecithin to fight cholesterol.
- nclude more of Pulses, Methi, Onions, Garlic, Eggplant and Leafy veggies in your diet.
- Do brisk walking during the morning and perform pranayam in the morning and evening.
Avoid excessive smoking and drinking, prolonged sitting, late working hours, processed foods, excess of caffeine, stress, sedentary lifestyle and obesity.