Drinking Water In the Morning
- Early morning 2 glasses of water should be taken from Copper container (kept overnight) helps to cleanse & activate internal organs.
- 1 glass of water before bath controls blood pressure
- Water purifies the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients
- Water controls body temperature
- Water helps to purge toxins from the blood making your skin clear and glowing.
Art of drinking water:
Drinking water in a scheduled manner can prevent many ailments & many diseases like Constipation, Gastritis, Obesity, UTI, Kidney Stone, Thyroid, Cold etc.
- Drink 2-3 glasses of water 1 hour after your Breakfast and 1 hour before Lunch, helps in digestion.
- Drink water after gap of 2-3 hours of your Lunch & Dinner. During the night the body works in repairing the body cells and cleaning which will give a boost to the body and will release all wastes, through urine.
- Take sips when drinking water from the glass don’t gulp it. Lips should be dipped in water. It reduces the level of acidity in stomach and the cramps that can cause gastritis.
- In summer drink 3 Litres of water and in winter drink 2 litres in a day.
- Don’t drink water from plastic bottle.
Drink when you are not thirsty.
- Water helps to transport nutrients & waste product in & out of cells
- Water prevents dehydration after sweating & helps detoxify body through urine.
- Water helps to burn fat & Calories.
- Water is needed for all digestive, absorptive & circulatory, excretory functions
- Lower risk of developing cancer of colon & UT.
- People who drink 2-3 litre water per day may gain many positive health benefits.
- It helps to flush & balance lymphatic system, body fluids & fight infections.
- Drink small glass of Pudina(Mint Leaves) &Tulsi(Basil) water before going to bed to enjoy deeper & blissful sleep.
Always prefer normal temperature water.
- Don’t drink chilled water
- If you don’t drink enough water fat will not burn efficiently.
- Don’t intake excessive Tea & Coffee. Can have 2-3 cups serving size 150ml.